New Website Coming Soon
Welcome to The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel & Conference Center
Whether you are planning a luxurious affair, a memorable conference, a critical business meeting, or simply want a good night’s sleep, allow The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel to exceed all of your expectations. At the Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel, you will find culinary-inspired cuisine, impeccable personalized service, and spacious accommodations – all in one convenient yet extraordinary location.
Spacious Guest Rooms
Our spacious guest rooms are designed and recently renovated with you in mind. Each guest room features:
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Free wireless internet access
- Television with premium channels
- Minifridge, microwave, coffee maker, clock radio with USB ports, and iron
- For your safety, there are safes in each room
- Valet dry-cleaning and guest laundromat available
We also offer ADA rooms with wide sliding bathroom doors and a tub or roll in shower.Book Now
Unforgettable Events & Meetings
With 15,000 square feet of flexible space, The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel is the perfect place for perfect events.
Our highly trained and attentive staff will work with you every step of the way to ensure your event is flawless from beginning to end. All wedding, event & meeting planning at The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel is 100% customizable to provide you and your guests the experience that you’re looking for.
Start planning today!Contact Us
Market Street Bar & Grill
Whether you are a guest of The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel or simply looking for a great meal in a relaxed atmosphere, the Market Street Bar & Grill serves delicious food and refreshing drinks in a casual setting.
We take tremendous pride in our food and service and look forward to providing you, your family, and friends with an enjoyable meal.
Reservations are not required.
At Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center, we understand that privacy is important to you. We are providing this Privacy Statement to help you understand how we may collect and use information.
Emails we send you may include a technology (called a web beacon) that tells Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link in the email. If you do not want us to collect this information from Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center marketing emails, you can opt out of receiving Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center marketing emails.
Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center advertises online in a variety of ways, including displaying Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center ads to you on other companies' websites and apps. We collect information such as which ads are displayed, which ads are clicked on, and on where the ad was displayed.
Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center has its own pages on many social networking sites (for example, the Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center Facebook page). We may collect information when you interact with our social networking pages.
How does Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center use the information it collects about me?
Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
- Better understanding how our website is being used so we can improve it and engage and retain users
- Diagnosing problems in our website
- Tailoring a website or Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center ad to your likely interests
- Sending you information about Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center, special offers, and similar information
- Conducting market research about our guests, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Reducing fraud and protecting you as well as Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center
Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center works with companies that help us run our business. These companies provide services such as delivering customer support, processing credit card payments, and sending emails on our behalf. In some cases, these companies have access to some of your personal information in order to provide services to you on our behalf. They are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes.
Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center may also share your personal information:
- When you agreed to the sharing
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center, our customers and users, or the public
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred
- We may share or publish aggregate information that doesn’t specifically identify you, such as statistical information about visitors to our website or statistical information about how guests use our website.
Under the law of some countries, you may have the right to access the information Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center holds about you, correct mistakes in that information, and to delete personal information that we no longer have business reasons for retaining. You can request that we remove your email address from our marketing database or provide you a copy of your personal information, please email your request to email@example.com. Please note that we need to retain certain information about you for legal and internal business reasons, such as fraud prevention.
Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center and companies we hire to help us market our websites on our behalf may use your information to provide you with information and offers related to Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Conference Center. We give you choices regarding our marketing practices.